No more internet!

I'll post. But seriously, I won't be on much after today. Maybe a couple times/month and only briefly.

OH! I can start on the gelatin/soap process. I discovered that we didn't throw away our old convection toaster oven.

just curious...without the internet how will you know what's in the news? Newspaper....how will you know what's on tv? Turning it on......how will you shop? Drive to the store.....how will you do your banking? At the bank....how will you talk to people? Phone or in person.....how will you see your friends? Stop by......you'll be so disconnected from the world around you. Not really, just disconnected from mostly rubbish.....it's giving me cold shivers just asking about it !
Lol, I had to.

I'd skip on those fries before I unplugged myself.

Strange custom to give up communications for greasey fake potatoes :D By the way, we have "In 'N' Out" here, they cut and cook the potatoes right where you see them....

catch ya all over some fries and a large coke!

Yikes, I rather give up my addiction for jalapeño melts from stake and cheese before I cut the Internet out.

I quit going to Rallys when they got rid of their Smokin' Sausage. Never looked back. Bastards!
[pics removed to save space]
:hug::
That looks good. I went to their website to see where the closest one was, and apparently there is only one in Texas, and it is about 250 miles away from me...

I grew up in Ohio ... but I don't remember ever going to one. Are they not that common or something? (I grew up around Columbus.)

Most reactions

Back