no more late fees at blockbuster!

MDowdey said:
eromallagadnama said:
Maybe Blockbuster and Pizza Huts should combine, and offer dinner and a movie deliveries...I'd never have to leave the house :shock:

unless its to rush yourself to the hospital because your having a blockage in a vital artery... :wink:

md

If I had blockage of a vital artery I don't think I'd be rushing myself to the hospital...they'd have to come and get me :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
Maybe Blockbuster and Pizza Huts should combine, and offer dinner and a movie deliveries...I'd never have to leave the house :shock:

We have a delivery service in town called the Munchie Mobile and it will pick up yer phoneed in movie rental from the video store i use to manage and also go pick up yer food from about 20 different resteraunts around town. they charge a steep price but some rich kids in town use t like mad stoned freaks. :lol:

My dad tried to get a similar business up & running in Vancouver. Basically just pick-up & delivery from a bunch of different restaurants.

The idea is that you get a discount on the food if you pick it up...maybe more if you strike a deal with the place...then you can sell the food for a modest mark up (not too high to scare customers).

It didn't work... :roll:

Big Mike said:
It didn't work... :roll:

That sucks because it's a really great idea...I live in a small artsy fartsy town full of rich southern kids...Ole Miss is the breeding grounds for them :wink: They only drink and run folks over aaround here so anything to keep them off the road usually takes a foot hold here.

Ya, it was a good idea...I'm not sure why it didn't work. Probably the geography in Vancouver. The traffic is horrible in most areas and in some areas you can throw a stone from anyplace and hit three restaurants.

Mostly the idea came about because my dad is in the music industry and he had so many out of work roadies to put to work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back