No need to adjust your monitor.....Big Mike really is green :)

Congrats BiG M. Awesome stuff bro.

Go Oilers Go...............hey...I gotta stay in the good books, even tho Im a Leaf fan.:lmao: :lol:

Thanks again Mike for helping us out. I wonder if he knows that there is a fee associated with being a mod.... I guess we can just keep re-upping his subscription monthly instead of annually to collect that. Oh, am I typing what I'm thinking?... :oops: Nevermind that. :D

Thanks everyone :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
Hey Big Mike what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy crap on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Most of the restaurants I go to have goofy crap on the walls, did I mention one in particular? Maybe Boston Pizza or Red Lobster...

Big Mike said:
Thanks everyone :mrgreen:

Most of the restaurants I go to have goofy crap on the walls, did I mention one in particular? Maybe Boston Pizza or Red Lobster...

(pssst! I was hoping you'd seen the movie "Super Troopers"...it's a line from the movie. You were supposed to say "You mean Shenanigans?" ...and I would reply with...well ti doesn't matter, the funny got lost anyway! :lol: )

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Thorny: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[as they hand the Captain their pistols]

:lol:

I have seen that, but only once...I don't remember it much. It was funny though, I should watch it again.

congrats mike! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back