No Nuke Dump and a Clear Choice ?

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We went up to the cottage today to take the water out. Unfortunately it was a dreary day and I didn't get any great shots at the lake but then we went into town.
These are my favourites :)
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for taking a look.

No Nuke Dump

A Clear Choice

?

Bump cause weekends are tuff round here :)

For me at least, the photo showing the smashed window with the fancy purses on display is the only one that really "Speaks to me"...the others are mute.

Thanks Derrel :) that one is my fav out if the three. The last one I don't think I did it justice :( perhaps when it snows up here and it's on the chair it will help, either I didn't capture where it actually is at all, or I did but it still reads meh...

I think the chair would be cool if shot from an angle perpendicular to the wall that it is on ( you'd need a ladder or a balcony or something.) Idk why that is in my brain. Nice color on all of these. Very vibrant.

Thanks Ted, It was such a dreary day, everything at the cottage was just blah so when we went into town I was looking for colours. It is a tourist town (Southampton Ontario) so bright colours tend to be plentiful ;) I will keep your thoughts on the muskoka chair in mind when I am back in town :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back