bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Last edited:
View attachment 64318

about pitch black out. even the cloud cover kills the starlight... This was about the most i could muster out of it..

i took all these tonight while driving around within a three hours of eachother. How quick the light leaves.....

about five oclock for the waterfall and already pretty dark, then about six oclock on the traffic real dark now, the last one a little before eight id guess of the tree... could barely see a thing at that point and far enough from any populations out there not much residual light of any kind. i do like the pic of the tree and all the barren looking land in the dark around it. Think im going to go back out there and shoot that again, maybe a couple hours earlier though so it is dark but not THAT dark...

Last edited:
2 and 3 are heavily underexposed and #3 is an out of focus mess unfortunately. I'd suggest investing in a tripod and allowing the shutter to run to brighten up a scene like this.

i cant disagree. 2 i had the shutter at 1/60 400 iso
took another at 1/50 which looks the same.

and 3, well just sucks.

you like this better? taken at same time iso 800 f3 exposure +2 shutter 1/3View attachment 64366

i actually like 2 better, it looks a little under exposed but the dim look doesn't really phase me i guess..
i

I think it's exposed a lot better than the other and composition is also better, but needs some straightening.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back