No way out!!

looks like your peeing up the wall :lol:

Does not! :hertz:

Ts!

Don't you watch your ... erm ... stream?
You would not do that and look through the bars at the same time, now would you??? Ts. Andy!

depends how drunk I was :lol:

nice shot chris82, love the compo. those light orbs is really something.. :thumbsup:

Chris,

Great Photo.

Night shots can get addictive.

I guess that sometimes you take great photos looking for something to shoot! ;)

;) Somehow I think I would find that sticky (ugh) thread politically incorrect since it would be discriminating against us female members of this forum who we are not ABLE to pee against walls ... and therefore would not have a chance to post such photos of ourselves ;)

Apart from the fact that I might not even WANT to ... neither take my picture while (only trying to) pee(ing) against a wall (might look a bit awkward in my case :scratch: ), nor to have that shown in public later.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

:biglaugh: you crack me up:lmao: Hey,I was out on a long and hard jaunt on my bike today to try and get some decent photos.when I was on my way back through Belfast I saw about 50 or 60 photographers walking through the town center.My first thought was that there was a tpf meet up that I didnt know about:grumpy: but then I thought Its probably a group of people who are studying photography.Then I thought about going over and asking them what they were doing and if it was possable could I join them,but then I would have felt inferior because they all had what looked something like the cannon eos kit cameras and I only had my little compact.Do you think maybr I should look into learning photography in a university?

Most reactions

Back