No wonder i was tired this morning

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What started off as a nice peaceful dream, can't remember it very well, turned out to be a S.O.B. of a dream. I was being chased down my street by a pack of lions. Never had that one before. :shock: Woke this morning feeling the after affects. Bloody knackered for the rest of the day. And no wonder.

[yawns out loud]
[Yawns again but this time jaw cracks]
[ouch!]

hehehe...at least it wasnt sigfried and roy chasing you!!

md

Am I the only one that doesnt have nightmairs? and when I do...I go straight back to sleep so I can try re live em.

Only one real scary dream I had...
I cant remember the beggning, but later I was walking through a dark tunnel, with a few other people, and we all had those megazone guns on.

Then...we headed out and was in this fair ground thing.
This fat kurmit the frog (he appears everywhere in the dream) pops his head up and says we will never catch him or something...so someone shoots him with water.
We then head into the next room, and its all green and red kinda, like a fair group, and loads of dead...hanging kurmits, and then loads of spiders attack us.
Im now a disimbodied void watching it all, as all my mates are now kurmit the frog, fighting these spiders.
But they didnt fight with emotion, and the only thing that moved where their legs, their arms remaind folded, and their faces looked like they were fed up.
One managed to fight back against a spider, hit it twice with its leg over the head, and green blood came out...then then spider just stabbed him through the head.
I woke up after that....damn good dream that, only dream with real emotion!

Hmmm, when I was a kid, I had a reoccuring dream that they hung my mum on the back of a door, slammed it shut - and that killed her, opened the door again and some guy was walking past the door with a wheelbarrow with cut up human meat and vegies, (In other words, my mum and potatoes) yelling "GRUBS UP!!!"

It used to scare the crap out of me.

Wow Kara thats scary. :( :hug:

I don't have nightmares often and when I do.. I just run away from something. :p

I've got a 'soul patch' - a little beard thing just under my bottom lip but not on my chin - and i always tug on it when i'm thinking. I had a dream the other night that someone cut it off while i was asleep and when i woke up i couldn't do a single thing because i couldn't think!!! very strange.

I have recurring nightmares but they're not visual... well they are kind of but it's more of a feeling.. it's like two sets ot scribbles, one set is really thin but really dark and dense, the other set is very large but choking and claustrophobic... very uncomfortable i wake up in terror and sweating every time :(

another recurring dream i still have occasionally is that i'm walking down this massive corridor and on one side there's a crack in the wall, like a big mouse hole and on the other side there's a room. In the room there's a massive tree with a tree house and a swing and a slide etc. It's like outside, but inside... there's sunlight and a stream and animals and insects etc. When i was young i could fit through this mouse hole and get into this room and go and play with other kids who were in there too... but these days i can't fit through and just end up looking in for a couple of minutes and carrying on walking down the corridor to find nothing... bizarre!

I've also dreampt the future before. Don't laugh but i know it 100% to be true. One instance was aaaaages ago i dreampt of being on a coach with a load of people i didn't know. I was wearing a brightly coloured shirt and we were going through a town near where i lived. I was into my 'goth' phase at the time and so always dressed in black, i couldn't work out why i would wear something so bright. Anyway, in this dream, one road was closed off so we had to go a different way, somewhere i'd not been before. A few minutes later the coach stopped and loads of people got out to take a leak on a wall. I woke up and told my brother how clear this dream was.. then i told my dad and then i told my best mate. A few months later i'd grown out of my 'black' phase and i'd joined a gym. They were organising a trip to a nightclub and so i put my name down. The time came for the trip and so i got dressed up in a new yellow shirt and got on the coach and set off, we drove near my house and one road was closed off... and yep you guessed it, everything i dreampt, came true! I didn't know the people in my dream, but that's because i hadn't met them yet! it seemed strange when i dreamed it as it was out of context but when i was there it i could remember so clearly what happened! This kind of thing has happened quite a few times now and it really freaks me out sometimes... :shock:

captain-spanky said:
I've got a 'soul patch' - a little beard thing just under my bottom lip but not on my chin - and i always tug on it when i'm thinking. I had a dream the other night that someone cut it off while i was asleep and when i woke up i couldn't do a single thing because i couldn't think!!! very strange.

I have recurring nightmares but they're not visual... well they are kind of but it's more of a feeling.. it's like two sets ot scribbles, one set is really thin but really dark and dense, the other set is very large but choking and claustrophobic... very uncomfortable i wake up in terror and sweating every time :(

another recurring dream i still have occasionally is that i'm walking down this massive corridor and on one side there's a crack in the wall, like a big mouse hole and on the other side there's a room. In the room there's a massive tree with a tree house and a swing and a slide etc. It's like outside, but inside... there's sunlight and a stream and animals and insects etc. When i was young i could fit through this mouse hole and get into this room and go and play with other kids who were in there too... but these days i can't fit through and just end up looking in for a couple of minutes and carrying on walking down the corridor to find nothing... bizarre!

I've also dreampt the future before. Don't laugh but i know it 100% to be true. One instance was aaaaages ago i dreampt of being on a coach with a load of people i didn't know. I was wearing a brightly coloured shirt and we were going through a town near where i lived. I was into my 'goth' phase at the time and so always dressed in black, i couldn't work out why i would wear something so bright. Anyway, in this dream, one road was closed off so we had to go a different way, somewhere i'd not been before. A few minutes later the coach stopped and loads of people got out to take a leak on a wall. I woke up and told my brother how clear this dream was.. then i told my dad and then i told my best mate. A few months later i'd grown out of my 'black' phase and i'd joined a gym. They were organising a trip to a nightclub and so i put my name down. The time came for the trip and so i got dressed up in a new yellow shirt and got on the coach and set off, we drove near my house and one road was closed off... and yep you guessed it, everything i dreampt, came true! I didn't know the people in my dream, but that's because i hadn't met them yet! it seemed strange when i dreamed it as it was out of context but when i was there it i could remember so clearly what happened! This kind of thing has happened quite a few times now and it really freaks me out sometimes... :shock:

Dont mean to stamp on your paraid...but your dream could have been affected by a psychological term called "Comfabulation" I know it sounds made up, but its where memories are twisted and alterd...and could be why it was very similar... or it could have been exactly the same...just waned to add that rly :)

Artemis said:
Dont mean to stamp on your paraid...but your dream could have been affected by a psychological term called "Comfabulation" I know it sounds made up, but its where memories are twisted and alterd...and could be why it was very similar... or it could have been exactly the same...just waned to add that rly :)

tell me more of this 'comfabulation' young jedi master...? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back