Noise a850 vs. A77

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we're talking about Bob Fosse... DUH.

So you and Tyler are friends again?

Yes Argie, I am trying to remember this so called war with Tyler I have been having aswell??? :er: In fact, I only remember times when Tyler has given me helpful advice.

Lets outline some differences between Argie and Tyler...

1) Argie only takes photos when it's warm outside and looks at test charts, Tyler is a good photographer who doesn't sit around looking at test charts all day because its too cold outside, he actually TAKES photos.
2) Argie only involves himself with camera brand wars on this forum, Tyler contributes good and decent advice to other forum members.
3) Argie prides himself on playing the 'TROLL' and attracting attention to himself, Tyler enjoys helping other photographers improve themselves and uses this forum as a tool to learn for himself also, instead of trying to win arguments and attracting attention to himself.

Don't deny it Argie, just check out the post histories. ALL of your posts on this forum have involved you showing people test charts and saying Sony are great. Tyler's post history has involved actually being a PROPER forum member. You should try it sometime! :thumbup:

Yes Argie, I am trying to remember this so called war with Tyler I have been having aswell??? :er: In fact, I only remember times when Tyler has given me helpful advice.

1) Argie only takes photos when it's warm outside and looks at test charts, Tyler is a good photographer who doesn't sit around looking at test charts all day because its too cold outside, he actually TAKES photos.
2) Argie only involves himself with camera brand wars on this forum, Tyler contributes good and decent advice to other forum members.
3) Argie prides himself on playing the 'TROLL' and attracting attention to himself, Tyler enjoys helping other photographers improve themselves and uses this forum as a tool to learn for himself also, instead of trying to win arguments and attracting attention to himself.

Don't deny it Argie, just check out the post histories. ALL of your posts on this forum have involved you showing people test charts and saying Sony are great. Tyler's post history has involved actually being a PROPER forum member. You should try it sometime! :thumbup:

So you want to talk about how good Tyler is to you because I ignored your private message? You checked mine and Tyler's forum history?lol... You really are the creepy one.. You have been playing as a back support of Tyler and Derrel.. You are the most boring person to argue with, seriously Josh..
If I'm a troll to you, then you are something that worse than a troll...

Last edited:

Strange, I didn't recall having a personal vendetta with Josh. We've always seemed to get along quite fine. He's actually a pretty nice dude, Argie.

But since apparently you know more about my disposition towards forum members than I do... That also must mean that you know more about cameras, photography, lighting, composition, post processing, talking with clients, and all that jazz.

PS. Comic sans is the obvious sarcasm font, in case you weren't aware.

Lighting, composition, framing, post processing, metering, talking with clients, etc..,blah blah blah.. Our argument is not about those things. We are arguing about the camera, and you are using the inferior camera. Inferior sensor, inferior IQ, inferior AF. Come back here when Canon created an aps camera that can beat the NEX-3 in IQ...Nyehehehehe!!!

BTW, Didn't you say that in-camera HDR is gimmick? I guess I can say that too on the 5D MKIII... lol

Last edited:

So you want to talk about how good Tyler is to you because I ignored your private message? You checked mine and Tyler's forum history?lol... You really are the creepy one.. You have been playing as a back support of Tyler and Derrel.. You are the most boring person to argue with, seriously Josh..
If I'm a troll to you, then you are something that worse than a troll...

To keep making up stuff about how I am sending you private messages all the time?? Hmmmm and I am the creepy one?? Hmmm?? I think thats a tad creepy, to keep making up that I am sending you private messages. Hmmm you strange little lady you.

Fact is.. you do nothing on this forum but post in arguments about which camera is better! As has been proven on numerous occasions now, YOU ARE NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER.. you spend your time looking at test charts and arguing about which camera is better than the next. You seriously need to be banned! Nyehehehehehehe

Lighting, composition, framing, post processing, metering, talking with clients, etc..,blah blah blah.. Our argument is not about those things. We are arguing about the camera, and you are using the inferior camera. Inferior sensor, inferior IQ, inferior AF. Come back here when Canon created an aps camera that can beat the NEX-3 in IQ...Nyehehehehe!!!

BTW, Didn't you say that in-camera HDR is gimmick? I guess I can say that too on the 5D MKIII... lol

That's strange, because while you say I am using 'inferior' equipment. I still seem to put out a superior product when compared to anything you've pointed a camera towards and somehow managed to actuate a shutter.

And yes, IN CAMERA HDR IS A GIMMICK! I still stand firm on that. There's a ton of reasons to bracket your exposures and process outside of camera. That means that it's a gimmick IMO.

o hey tyler said:
That's strange, because while you say I am using 'inferior' equipment. I still seem to put out a superior product when compared to anything you've pointed a camera towards and somehow managed to actuate a shutter.

And yes, IN CAMERA HDR IS A GIMMICK! I still stand firm on that. There's a ton of reasons to bracket your exposures and process outside of camera. That means that it's a gimmick IMO.

That's strange, because our argument is about the camera. You are trying to avoid topic. That's like saying " While you say I am driving a slower car, I can still make to the finish line quicker than you because I am a better racer" lol.. Don't make an excuse and don't change the topic. You have been in photography for a long time, and while your photos are good, still nowhere as good as real pros work. Something that I wouldn't pay. Come to think of it, you are always present here and can reply quickly than anybody else. No customers bro? lol....

Gimmick huh? Canon also add a gimmick feature on their 5DMKIII... add a bit more megapixel, and gimmicky in camera HDR feature, then sell it for $3500. lol

Last edited:
Nikon_Josh said:
To keep making up stuff about how I am sending you private messages all the time?? Hmmmm and I am the creepy one?? Hmmm?? I think thats a tad creepy, to keep making up that I am sending you private messages. Hmmm you strange little lady you.

Fact is.. you do nothing on this forum but post in arguments about which camera is better! As has been proven on numerous occasions now, YOU ARE NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER.. you spend your time looking at test charts and arguing about which camera is better than the next. You seriously need to be banned! Nyehehehehehehe

You did send me a Private message. You know it's true..
I do nothing on this forum but to argue? That's the very same thing you and Tyler are doing here, the Sony Forum. It's like 90% of your post in this forum are all about personal insults.
You saw the test chart result, but you didn't see the photo samples? At least I posted something to prove my claim. What about you? lol

Oh I am not a photographer? That's a funny claim from someone who has "zero" photo upload... Nyehehehe...

A real photographer does not troll and argue about which camera is better. Real photographer know better that it is all about the person behind the camera.

Last edited:
argieramos said:
I do nothing on this forum but to argue? That's the very same thing you and Tyler are doing here, the Sony Forum. It's like 90% of your post in this forum are all about personal insults.
You saw the test chart result, but you didn't see the photo samples? At least I posted something to prove my claim. What about you? lol

Oh I am not a photographer? That's a funny claim from someone who has "zero" photo upload... Nyehehehe...

A real photographer does not troll and argue about which camera is better. Real photographer know better that it is all about the person behind the camera.

And yet you're spending your time arguing. Troll

argieramos said:

And yet you're spending your time arguing. Troll

What do you expect from a guy whose name is Argueramos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back