None of us have any place to complain about "How hard it is...."

DaPOPO

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
goldshieldphotos.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I spent the day at the Houston Marathon today supporting my brother in-law. He is 48 years old and ran 22.6 miles in 4:14 minutes today.... Job well done brother in-law... (He abhors social media)

Anyhow, I took some photos of some people who ran, walked, rode some part of the marathon today at the finish line and thought I would post a couple of pictures of true perseverance and over coming circumstances that most people couldn't fathom...

God bless them all.....

1)
This lady is blind.. Tied to another lady and another gentleman to help her over the finish line...
untitled-3576.jpg

2) This gentleman, pushed his way across the finish line with one leg and both arms....
untitled-3529.jpg

3)
untitled-3533.jpg

4) One of the MC's dancing with a contestant!!!:Clown:
untitled-3581.jpg

5) SHAKE IT BABY!!!:bouncingsmileys:
untitled-3582.jpg

Watched a vid of an 11 year old girl getting her first pair of shoes ever today. And she lives on basically a farm doing manual labor. So yea I get what your saying. Life is crazy.

Great photos of dedicated people

Great set. There was a time in a far away world that I might have been able to do this. I admire those that do. One question though, are you sure of that time or did you mean hours?

Great set of photos.

Nice set, any chance of showing the peeps their images#not blind lady unless you print in Braille#
Maybe they would like pic of their finish

Most reactions

New Topics

Back