Noob attack from the Great White North! Hello!

ematic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's right! You have another noob amongst yourselves...soon we will all take over! Ok maybe not....and I may not exactly be a noob. Just new to the forum haha

I hail from Canuckistan, or as most know it, Canada! Nice and cold this time of year...more drinking hot cider and cocoa than snapping outdoors, but winter provides some nice shots...so maybe its time I buy that parka! (or make a polar bear coat...although the PETA folk would get mad!)

OK enough joking around :lol:

Just thought I would say hello!

This spring is not looking promising at all.. *cracks open the vodka

haha I know. I was watching the Weather network and just saw "Ontario must prepare for a long and cold spring"....I just thought "better get that moonshine still going....". Just terrible. Last year's winter/spring were mild and perfect. Summer came fast and stuck around too!

And the 2 month's of summer we get, its too humid and hot to even go out. nothing can be perfect can it

welcome fellow canuck!

and yeah, summer in Toronto is disgusting... nothing like 40 degree humidex to make me enjoy living up here. lol

definitely get out and do some winter shooting! these cold winter days give nice clear atmospheric conditions and not much heat distortion. ;)

That's for sure. Once I get my proper camera setup, I want to do some shots of the night sky way out in the non-light pollued areas. Winter should provide a nice, thinner atmosphere/sky to work under....

Humidex, smog, and all sorts of other crap (seasonal allergies)....maybe we should do a group move. Canadians to some climate like Coastal Spain or something haha. I lived in Valencia for a year....it was ideal!

Thanks eh! All dem other members can Take Off eh!

Most reactions

Back