Noob ! wedding pics

BillyB Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gday guys, I just signed up and thought i would share a couple of my pics - feel free to comment CC welcome

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0628_21.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5210_381.jpg

IMG_5362_119.jpg

IMG_7420_2.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

_MG_1340_2

IMG_0435

Welcome! Keep up the good work. Thats nice that some dont mind getting wet!

Nice work! I love #3, the way the sky reflects in the water is perfect.

The compositions and exposure are nice. I think you're overdoing it a little in post, though.

Wow for #3! Literally said that when I saw it. Most definitely portfolio material!

Question though...why does her arm look a bit odd just above the elbow? I was thinking it's probably her back overlapping and maybe with a combination of the groom's hand?

I think it looks kinda odd because its her dress that's like blending in with the sky and yes, it seems his hand is on her waist in the back =]

The compositions and exposure are nice. I think you're overdoing it a little in post, though.

Agreed, except that is the look that is selling right now.
Kudos, BillyB :thumbup:

I know what you mean but I don't really buy that. Heavily processed is one thing. That's selling. Overdone is another. Overdone is trying to get the heavily processed look and going to far (or missing the mark). For example, ocean water can be a brilliant blue without looking like the water at a miniature golf place.

ay guys thanks for the feedback :)

yeh its a combination of the back arched, dress sticking out and the grooms hand wow i never noticed it before now its bugging me bigtime lol

alpha - 2 much saturation do you think?

I request that you remove the word noob from the title of this post imediatly !

On a seperate note, hi everyone, not posted in a while, been a busy year. Hope you are all well.

Without my spell checker i am nothing

I love the #4, the couple really enjoyed the moment!
And the #3 is creative.. can you see there is a cross in the pic...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back