Noob with a Canon

GHO05T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's goin on, people?

I'm GHO05T and I'm new to the forums, and to photography in general. I recently purchased my first digitcal camera, a Canon SX100 IS, about 3 days ago. I've been snapping shots since I pulled it out the box.

I haven't done many shots on people just yet. I'm trying to understand all the features of the thing before I try to capture the complexities of humans. But I have been takin stills of random, inanimate objects that I come across... I'd like feedback on a few that I have so I'll be looking for the "correct" place to post em.

I'm beginning to understand some of the easier aspects of photography like distance and ambient lighting. But I don't know too much about aperture and shutter speed settings yet. Hopefully, I can pick up on some things in my readings on this site.

Anyway, that's enough about me. Keep me posted on stuff I need to know and I'll be highly appreciative:wink:

-GHO05T

welcome, grats on the camera. Im most likely picking one of those up to replace my A420.

Welcome to the forum.

BTW It is far less scary to be what you are, a noob with a Canon, than somebody who is a noob who owns a cannon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back