Noob!!

Well that escalated quickly.

. We are not your mommy and it gets tiring to hear the same question over and over. It is evidence that you haven't done any work yet

:raisedbrow: look you F*cking retard, you already gave yer two cents on your initial post so try not to keep trolling with your auto-reply dumbass!! I know these pics aren't quite up to your standards of what makes a pic great but I plugged them in my welcome thread anyways ***. I came here to get some pointers not some gay stocking **** face who's only talent thus so far has been pressing your space button behind closed doors. :D

Congratulations - that is the fastest someone has made it to my (and I'm sure others') ignore list.

Ah yes. It helps to know who you are talking to when you join a forum and reply. The person trying to help you has enough of a photographic pedigree to actually teach you something, IF you are open to be taught. If not, you're creating a fine first impression. Carry on.

This is where I must point out that I can care less. Having photo pedigree but lacking in social skillz does not make me feel bad for replying in that manner. its called trolling and he started it! anyhoo have a great day! =)

Congratulations - that is the fastest someone has made it to my (and I'm sure others') ignore list.[/QUOTE]
/\ and I care why??

This is where I must point out that I can care less. Having photo pedigree but lacking in social skillz does not make me feel bad for replying in that manner. its called trolling and he started it! anyhoo have a great day! =)

You are suggesting that someone has worse social skills than you? That's ironic.

/\ says the idiot with the gay goatee. get off my thread ***got.

Whoa, language!! What on Earth did anyone say to you in this thread to justify your reaction? When **** gets serious does your head just simply explode a continuous diatribe of offensive swear words?

look you F*cking retard, you already gave yer two cents on your initial post so try not to keep trolling with your auto-reply dumbass!! I know these pics aren't quite up to your standards ...some gay stocking **** face who's only talent thus so far has been pressing your space button behind closed doors.

Right back at you!

Also blocked.

/\ says the idiot with the gay goatee. get off my thread ***got.

Are you 12? You're going to use "gay" as an insult? You're the one with the turbo douche avatar. It screams "check out my best buy special, bro. I'm a pro photographer."

GFYS dude. No one likes you.

Also, I'm pretty certain about my sexuality, but feel free to promote your ignorance.

$image-2995011239.jpg

I suggest you clean up your act quickly if you plan on being here any length of time. If you don't like somebody else's comments, ignore them and move on.

P.S. - You said you didn't 'care' already, but let me reiterate others thoughts. Obscenities do not make friends. If you want to be a part of this community, please try and refrain.

As for your shots, they're not that great, but they're not terrible either. Read up on lighting. Good lighting is essential for automotive photography.

Welcome.

That went well...

Well, that was efficient. No need to hemm and haw and beat around the bush to find out what a person is like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back