noob

catsman72

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I just got my first camera for x-mas its a kodak z650 and was woundering if you guy have any tips that you could tell me about taking better shots and maintenance. also there is a manual setting that says pasm and could someone tell me what the settings do. in the pasm mode there is a iso can someone also explain what that dose. thank you for any help.

P.rogram A.perture priority S.hutter priority M.anual P+M are pretty much self explanitory A means you control the aperture and the camera controls the shutter and S is the opposite. The ISO setting is to set the light sensitivity of your sensore the "film speed" if you will the higher the number the more sensitive to light your camera is but this will also cause noise in your image. I hope this helped some.

Read the manual. Kodak manuals and camera layouts are among the best in the industry. It is really worth your time.

As for maintenance, there really isn't any, short of keeping it clean. (esp. the lens) Buy a microfiber lens cleaning cloth for that. Once in a while, use an old toothbrush to get some of the dust out from between the nooks & crannies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back