North Carolina?

This might be a little off topic but seemed fitting since all of the north carolina folks are here! I am traveling to lexington to visit some family and was asked by a family member to take some senior photos of her daughter. I was looking for some suggestions for locations within a 60 minute drive to Lexington, NC. The more the merrier. Being from out of state I have only visited a limited area around my family members house and am always open to some great suggestions! Thank You!

Hi all, I'm new here. I live in the Raleigh area but am in Charlotte often.

I just ended up in Jacksonville. is there anyplace to get film developed locally?

I know this is an old post, but I live in Denton, near Asheboro. I seen a photography club in Lexington that looked liked fun, they do a lot of shoots together.

I'm in Huntersville, north of Charlotte.

Last post was 2015. =]

Yeah, a very old thread.

I'm in NC for a home base, Asheville / Hendersonville area.
Dave, where are some nice area's to shoot in western NC?
I want to take a day trip to Mnt. Mitchell. It's been 10 years. Plus I've never been to Grandfather Mnt.

I'm in NC for a home base, Asheville / Hendersonville area.
Dave, where are some nice area's to shoot in western NC?
I want to take a day trip to Mnt. Mitchell. It's been 10 years. Plus I've never been to Grandfather Mnt.
You've named some good spots for sure, Mitchell and Grandfather are both great areas with lots to see and do and shoot. Also Craggy Gardens is great, as well as the Waterrock Knob area, and Roan is always fun too :)

If you go to Grandfather take time to hike a bit of the trail under the viaduct. Some of those little creeks running off Grandfather are great spots with fall color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back