North Carolina?

Yaayyy Spiffy. Penciled it in the calendar. There is usually something happening at Moores Square on every Saturday and goes on til after dark. There's a botanical garden and Pullen Park with a proper old-time carousel and the Rose garden.

Alpha and Todd can probably fill in more activities because I am somewhat on the outskirts. I know, imagine that.

Sounds like a date should be set for the rest of you NC folks as well. My weekends are free as far as I know.

I'm in the Triad, but willing to drive...I work M-F, so can we do it on a weekend? Maybe 7/27?

Just let me know when and where and I'll be there!

id prefer a sunday to a saturday...

Is anyone up for Saturday, July 12? Maybe we can meet in the Raleigh Area (weather dependent) and move around the city?

Thanks,
Brendan

serious bump from the dead, found this thread laying lifeless, trying to help it out..

burlington, nc... any clubs meet up around here?

Newb checking in. Live in High Point and work in Kernersville.

Wow...what happen around here? I use to live in Charlotte but now I live in Columbia.

Im in Lilesville NC 16 miles west of Rockingham.
Hey, LittleJohn. Do you know the Peedee Wildlife Refuge well? I was over there last spring. It would be good to go out with someone who is familiar with what is going on at the site.

Bumping this up....Charlotte here...Anyone alive?
Waxhaw NC here, about 30 miles SE of you. Charlotte has a great Carolinas Nature Photography Association. Check out cnpa.org.

no Photos of North Carolina ??
was hoping you had some, as I use to go camping there many years ago ..............

Most reactions

New Topics

Back