NORTH GERMANY May 2008- Seriously now: maps, itinerary, prices

It refreshes every 5 seconds or so on my 'puter and I can see people walking, cyclists cycling...
Maybe you should get yourself a Mac. :mrgreen:

My computer is fast enough. but remember i was hit on the head today ...

I have agents everywhere.

It's this Saturday, isn't it?
For some reason I thought I was going Saturday night when I'm actually going Friday night.
Bugger! Now I'll have to move faster.

I have agents everywhere.

It's this Saturday, isn't it?
For some reason I thought I was going Saturday night when I'm actually going Friday night.
Bugger! Now I'll have to move faster.

You better start moving right now! With your navigational skills (as legend says) you better start your journey early.

^^^ Or at least let Corinna know that you'll be there for lunch or dinner rather than breakfast.....

September?

It's easy. I just set out trying to get to Ireland and I'll be in Germany before you know it - and I'll just keep on driving.
Next stop, Vladivostok :twisted:

^^^ but at least no online photographic evidence of it. Until attendees start posting. Unless they've been paid off first

(WHere is he, by the way, he should be more active in the last stages of planning)

I'm here, lurking in the shadows, ready to pop up at Fuhlsbuettel Airport and go "boo!" to... uh... someone...

I just ordered a rental cellphone for Germany (because my stoopid mobile carrier's phones don't work overseas at all). So if I get lost or something, then I'll be able to call and complain ;-)

I'm getting pretty excited! Tomorrow I get to go to the Amex Traveler Services place and exchange some of my dollars for much more colorful money!

Most reactions

Back