Northern Light show

Rickbb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Might not be the right place to post this but, anyone planning on try to shoot the lights tomorrow night.?

This event is supposed to be visible as far south as Washington DC.

Might not be the right place to post this but, anyone planning on try to shoot the lights tomorrow night.?

This event is supposed to be visible as far south as Washington DC.

I'm hoping to see some, depends on the weather here in Michigan. I live in the decent, less light polluted area. I am ready for it, hope to see something and capture it. According to weather app, mostly clear tonight. I even have my reciprocity failure figured out for Portra 400 but I also plan on shooting digital.

Partly cloudy here tonight, and all central NC is going to see is some green tint in the sky, no waves. sigh.

If the sky clears like it is supposed to I will head out to see what I can see.

Where to? I’m tempted to head out myself.

It was very cloudy here in Northern NY, but we could see that it was very bright behind the clouds. Rays were streaking through and it had a green hue at times. Not worth a picture though, although daughter used her cell phone. I think it would have been awesome if it was clear.
upload_2020-12-11_10-7-13.jpeg

The 18-19 th is supposed to be good to see them, but it is cloudy here 99% of the time.

Didn't end up going. Had had a long day and was tired and it was still looking pretty cloudy early in the evening.

Didn't end up going. Had had a long day and was tired and it was still looking pretty cloudy early in the evening.

Yes was too cloudy I think - I haven't heard of anyone who got any decent photos. I read somewhere that we may get another chance 12/18-19. Fingers crossed!

Most reactions

Back