Northern Virginia Meetup?

Interested in a Virginia Meetup? We can determine where to meet later.

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AJAY -
Is this close to you? Wondering what it would be like?

http://www.virginiasafaripark.com/geninfo.htm

I didn't know they had a safari park! I thought this place was 2 hours away from me but I just google mapped it and it's only about 45 minutes. I had no idea! I'm totally going to go one day in the next couple weeks. Thanks for reminding me of that. When I go I'll let you know what it was like.

I didn't know they had a safari park! I thought this place was 2 hours away from me but I just google mapped it and it's only about 45 minutes. I had no idea! I'm totally going to go one day in the next couple weeks. Thanks for reminding me of that. When I go I'll let you know what it was like.

It's a little drive for me, but I think it would be cool. I'm thinking about doing it in May. If you go before then and it totally sux, let me know.

It's a little drive for me, but I think it would be cool. I'm thinking about doing it in May. If you go before then and it totally sux, let me know.

It looks like you have to drive your own car through so I'm wondering how hard it would be to stop and take photos if you are by yourself. I wonder if they have areas that you can pull off to the side. There is a wagon tour but I can't imagine that would be all that great - too bumpy for sharp photos. I'm going to have to find someone that doesn't care about pictures to go with me I think. There is always the Natural Bridge Zoo as well. I've heard its pretty good and they have caverns there too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back