some spread from the album:

l01.jpg

l06.jpg

l13.jpg

l15.jpg

the whole 30page album kan be viewed here: LINK

any improvements?

I really like that first shot

I personally think they are too cramped. You need more blank space. I am not a fan of putting just tiny border on the edges. Remember, when they cut the pages, it is not guaranteed it will be centered. If you have small border, you can easily tell if it is not centered. If you have a big border, you wont tell. Consider doing more of this. Put a lot of big space top and bottom. Then leave no border left and right. OR, do some full spread with no border at all. OR, do big border all around. Empty spaces make the album look classier in my opinion.

AmyTimweddingalbum014Sides23-24.jpg

Sigh.. it is hard to see on this page. It doesnt have border on the left and right. Big border on top.

I would love to see the one with the groom wearing the bra. That is funny.

Also, the borders are messy. Look at the 3rd sample. The bottom right photo.

the images is set within the cutting area so they are safe, will not be touched be the cutter. this is for a 30x30cm album so the pictures will be large enough, If I could have it may way I would have added more pages. But someone have to pay for that ;) and they already upgraded from 20page spread to 30.

I really like that first shot

Agreed! I really love the shot of them together with those OLD, angled pilings! A metaphorical, "we will grow old together" statement comes through. NICE!

And as the poster above mentioned, the last photo is also very nice! PERFECT kissing ---kissing, yet, not-quite-lips-touching-kissing !

the images is set within the cutting area so they are safe, will not be touched be the cutter. this is for a 30x30cm album so the pictures will be large enough, If I could have it may way I would have added more pages. But someone have to pay for that ;) and they already upgraded from 20page spread to 30.

I know the image will be safe BUT if it is not centered, you can see the border on the left may be thicker than the right edge of the page. Do you follow? If you have a lot bigger border, you cant tell. You either want extra big border/off set on the page edge OR none at all.

yes the missalignment is fixed in PJ, I did not se that before the album went for proffing :)

Thx.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back