kombizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ephotozine.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
968890-large.jpg

"Nose Job" is a new fashion that has started among young Iranian people in order to have a cute and small nose like Western people! So they go under a harsh operation in order their nose get changes. Each operation cost around 1'500'000 to 3'000'000 Tomans, (around £1000 to £2500)!!

Shot looks a little crooked AND I would have got a little closer on the nose/face since that is the subject.

He did something painful to his ring finger nail, too :pale: Ouch, that must have hurt, too!

Actually, I find myself trying to study what is in his background more than the guy or his nose (and that fingernail is more obvious to me, too).

Perhaps because the whole country was rulled by a X-shah, a western puppet and dictator for a long time and planted this seed in the heart of society in such a way that few rich, middle class families were alienated from their own national or cultural identities !!!

Makes me wonder why cultures try so hard to be more "western"......

But the younger generation (last 25 years) have never seen the shah! I don't understand... those times are far in the past! (But take my question as a rhetorical one, I do not really want to discuss ANY politics here, not those of my country, not those of the country you now live in, not those of any other country. OK?)

You forgot all about the alienate culture that X-Shah, the dectator put it for all of the new generations for years and years.

But the younger generation (last 25 years) have never seen the shah! I don't understand... those times are far in the past! (But take my question as a rhetorical one, I do not really want to discuss ANY politics here, not those of my country, not those of the country you now live in, not those of any other country. OK?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back