not a beginner question. not a beginner photo.. but rather.... a beginner prank :)

naptime

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.toledotees.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so, for about 6 months my 16 year old daughter has been begging for an slr as she is getting into photography and graphic design.

so, i bought us canon eos film cameras for Christmas.

last week she found out she was getting a canon eos rebel 2000...... how you ask???

well, some stupid dad, left the manual laying on the bathroom floor !!!!

so anyway, last night she was begging to open ONE present .. just one. please, just oooooooonnnnnnnneeeeee she even laid out a request... she said, just let me open ONE... but, one that is important.. but not THE most important one...

so i thought about it.... and i went ahead and gave her exactly what she asked for. ONE gift.. an important one.. but not THE important one..

she was so excited.. she tore into that box to find.....

4 rolls of film.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You got her to fancy a slr. I would have got her some old fully manual job from the 70's so she really had to work for each exposure and would be more critical. Awesome burn though. Did you ask her if it stings?

hahahahaha. Good one! Can't wait til my kids are older so I can pull those kinds of pranks on them. My oldest is 5 and I'm afraid she'd be a bit to sensitive if I worked her up and then let her down, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back