not a flower pic

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Just to prove I can take something besides flower macros, I went and bothered the cat. He wasn't impressed that I woke him up from his normal 22.5 hour a day nap. Like I care. ;)

max01.jpg

Jim

Hey! theres nothing wrong with flower macros heheh. Its a good picture, and i love the light on the right eye of the cat, but i think the left eye needs more light. i also like the fur..looks so soofftt *tries to touch it*

i took a photo of my car a bit like this..hmm..where is that photo..

Pleased or not you seem to have caught his attention. I like the shot and I think it is well framed. I'm trying to see what is reflected in the cat's eye. At first I thought it must be the window but I wonder it it's a TV screen.

The reflection is a 8 foot wide window on the other side of the room (about 8 feet away. I didn't bounce any light on his off-side, this is all natural indirect light. Thus the one dark eye.

Yeah, bit I didn't have his attention long. Thirty seconds after this was taken he was back in dream land. ;)

Jim

once again jim. you rock. i love cats.

like they said, thats really good framing, for a subject thats not going to stay still very long.

md

Most reactions

Back