not a good happening....

He mixed up the two names with double-r in them...

Chase.....Very reasonable response to my requests with the exception of "you are basically telling us to do things the way you want them."

Not quite true, I am suggesting that modifications be taken into consideration. Yes, I have noticed that the use stamps and offensive remarks surrounding them have subsided. To this end I applaud you.

I am satisfied with your explanation on all points and look forward to your decisions.

Thank you!

Chase......a request: please contact Charlie, AKA mysteryscribe, and dicuss his issues when you're able. I beleive a show of respect will go a long way......

Uh....I see my name a lot in your post, Lew, and I don't know why. I wasn't involved one iota in the stamp making process.

Not true.
Since I can't see the thread, I can't quote you, but you were there on and off making comments.
Perhaps MaxBloom can give the exact words.

With all due respect Lew, you are wrong. I went back and checked to make sure, and I have not one post in any of the threads until after everything was finalized and put into action. By that point you weren't even there.

You are thinking of Terri.

With all due respect Lew, you are wrong. I went back and checked to make sure, and I have not one post in any of the threads until after everything was finalized and put into action. By that point you weren't even there.

You are thinking of Terri.

Then I am sorry about involving you. (I would rather have made my response above with access to the actual thread but those threads have been hidden from 'ordinary' eyes.)

My statement about the proper way to have fixed this issue stands.

Most reactions

Back