not a happy camera person

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't you hate it when you have a photo shoot planned and it all falls to poo!
It happened to me today :pissed: Stood up by my model, didn't bother to let me know, sat around for two hours....FOR NOTHING!!!!!

Anyway, has anyone else been stuffed around like this???? I'm sure i'm not alone.

this weekend in new orleans i was traveling with a group and i was really looking forward to shooting the cemeteries there. i didn't go out to them on my own because the plan was that on our way out of town today we'd stop and spend a couple of hours in the cemeteries taking pictures, but when we actually got there today people started whining about wanting to go home cause they were all hungover and crap so the decision was made that we would have 10 minutes in each cemetery to shoot. i was so pissed off. it was the ONE THING i really, really wanted to shoot. i literally ran around taking pictures. it pretty much ruined my day. :cry:

Stuffed around by nature, not a person. Friday night there was a thunderstorm coming in, so there was J, all set up out in a good viewing position, camera on tripod, all set up and raring to go - standing in the rain for 2 hours for a very mediocre performance, all of which was well away from the front of the storm where I was focused. Following night we went out to a mate's place for a barbecue, got the single best light show I have ever seen in Brisbane. Full 360-degree view of some of the most amazing lightning bolts, some of them actually horizontal, which went on for about 6 hours. Where was the camera? At home. :?

This flamin' photo bug is going to kill me...

Hey Jewel,
I was out in those storms on Saturday! Just outside Singleton with a smashed windscreen. Had the camera but was a bit preoccupied keeping everything dry (including me) and didn't want to risk the camera getting trashed.

i've been stood up at least 3 times by models :x ... now i just dont expect them to show up so i'm not disappointed.

I drove 2 hours to Tucson to get some photos of San Xavier (mission church). As we approached my head dropped in disgust... half of the church was covered by scaffolding. The courtyard was also closed off.

Poor Luckydog! Been there, done that - pretty scary stuff... hope you (and your gear) were largely unscathed.

We got off very lightly here - just rain, and not much of that either. The hail storms in Sydney looked pretty impressive though.

J.

MD, You are a big tart!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But well done for being able to change the direction of an innocent thread into something probably more interesting :wink:

Most reactions

Back