Not another pricing question, darn it.......

They might... I've never offered it as an option. I buy paper from the local bricks & mortar store and order muslins direct from Savage. There's LOTS of good options on eBay.

One thing that I have neglected, are releases. Where do I find model and commercial releases, and agreements?
For example, I have a commercial calendar producer who is interested in using a bunch of my photos for next years calendar (2016). I don't want to seem like a newbie to them, what type of agreement should I present them with?

Plus, I of course need releases and agreements for each of the types of shoots I will be doing. Is there someone who sells them either individually or in package deals?

Thanks again all.

Model and property release law varies by state.
You will want documents that work in the state you are doing business in.
Commercial agreements usually have some amount of custom wording for each client.

Having a qualified attorney review the documents you ultimately decide to use is highly recommended. Even better is to have that attorney produce the documents you need.

Business and Legal Forms for Photographers
LegalZoom | Start a Business, Protect Your Family: LLC Wills Trademark Incorporate & More Online

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Model and property release law varies by state.
You will want documents that work in the state you are doing business in.
Commercial agreements usually have some amount of custom wording for each client.

Having a qualified attorney review the documents you ultimately decide to use is highly recommended. Even better is to have that attorney produce the documents you need.

Business and Legal Forms for Photographers
LegalZoom | Start a Business, Protect Your Family: LLC Wills Trademark Incorporate & More Online
Wonderful!! Thank you very much for these links!! Plus the advice is very apt.
Amazing how being gone for just over 4 years really does create some level of culture shock upon coming back

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back