Not exactly off topic..

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
But wasn't sure where else to post this. Lol

A fellow Marine wife has her two daughters signed modeling and I decided to sign my son up. It's not traditional modeling at all but it's something I think will be fun for me! Basically I paid a really small fee to have him added to this websites database and built him a profile.. Then little boutiques (think Etsy shops) "hire" him and in exchange for free cute clothes and other gifts for him.. I will provide a few images to use to promote their items. Some of you may think I'm crazy and that's okay.. Lol but I'm excited for free cute overpriced toddler that I find adorable but would never pay for. He's already got his first booking and I am so excited. Ha! We are being sent a personalized my first Disney trip embroidered tshirt... And we have actually been planning to make a trip in the near future so the timing is perfect!

I didn't really see a question anywhere, so I guess you're just bragging? Free clothing is always nice - especially for kids because they don't fit for long and they're always overpriced.

I didn't really see a question anywhere, so I guess you're just bragging? Free clothing is always nice - especially for kids because they don't fit for long and they're always overpriced.

sharing excitement!

If both parties are happy then I don't see a problem at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back