Not from China

i love the color of the water and the ripples too

Like the colour and scene very much; the only thought I have is that I think it would be stronger were the man at the bottom of his stroke so that his face was not blocked.

Like the colour and scene very much; the only thought I have is that I think it would be stronger were the man at the bottom of his stroke so that his face was not blocked.

That was a fatal error i suppose; thank you very much TIron :D

Suggestion:

7077099645_ff1cdcdac0.jpg

I've become convinced that the sun must be more golden where you live, Frequency. I also like Actinometro's edit. He seems to have created a dreamy quality from your image.

I've become convinced that the sun must be more golden where you live, Frequency. I also like Actinometro's edit. He seems to have created a dreamy quality from your image.

Hey, Desi.... I too would love to have a golden Sun :D Thanks to the processing software.....
Thank you very much (you know, in Hindi Desi means indigenous )
Regards :D

I'am drawn to the first one with out being edited. The edited on is also beautiful but the first one just captured me . I am not a pro , and I haven't learned everything there is to photography . But the first one captured me .

Most reactions

Back