Not help me pick, but help me aquire a dSLR :D

mrodgers

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello folks. I don't post many photos on the forum because most of my shots are of the kids and I don't post the kids up on the net very much. But.....

My wife has been wanting me to enter one in a contest. No chance, I'm not that good and I don't have the quality equipment. Thus, she found in one of her blogs she reads (which the blogger happens to also be a photographer) a toy site that was having a photo contest. The subject of the contest is bubbles and the photo she and her mom have been bothering me about entering in something just happens to be all about my little girl and bubbles.

So, the grand prize is a chunk of cash (via gift card) at Target, of which they have a small selection of dSLRs. Anyone here can feel free to click here and vote for my photo :D. I am in very much need of a dSLR :D

So now that I have my youngest up on the net, I'll show them off here if anyone would care to do some C&C. These are probably my best shots of last year since getting a camera (superzoom).

1. My youngest daughter and the one entered in the photo contest.

20080408DSCF4176.jpg

2. My oldest daughter.

20080831DSCF6884.jpg

3. Another of my best of the youngest daughter.

20080408DSCF4134.jpg

As I said, feel free to C&C those and feel free to click the link above and vote for my shot!

Take care!

I voted for it. It really is the best one too.
So far it looks like your chances of winning are pretty good.

Good luck!

The other two you posted look good too, especially #3.

Last edited:
Voted!! I really think your photo is the best in the group.

Last edited:
Hey, I voted. Good luck.

I voted those are some really nice pix IMO.....

Vote placed! I'll vote again later. Nice shot with the bubbles!

I voted, too. It really is the best one in the gallery.

Good luck!

Voted. and agree that yours is the best!

though the close up of the bubble is pretty cool too, not often do you get a chance to study the colors of a bubble for very long...

I voted.. I like the first one. The wonderful colors of the bubbles and playful feeling. I like how your can see her puckered lips through the bubble.

I cheated. I vote again (at work place).

voted, and yours by far is the best.

the grandpa one creeps me out. :D

You have my vote too. Great shot! Good Luck!

I voted too. Yep, your picture is definitely the best of the bunch. The rest are just snapshots.

Most reactions

Back