Not impressed with the beach.

Ajay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My niece had her first trip to the beach recently and she didn't think too much of it. This was one of my favorite shots because of her "what are you people doing to me??" expression and her dad behind her. I kept me post work very toned down from what I normally do so feedback would be great. Sand is a great natural reflector by the way. This was taken in mid day in pretty harsh light but I had them turn their backs to the sun and the light reflecting up from the sand/water was very nice.

DSC_0143.jpg

When she gets older, I bet she knocks your wheelchair over :cool:

"Hey, I remember you... you're the guy taking the embarrassing pictures of me on the beach!"

Great picture. That's the sort of stuff good family albums are made of :wink:

Thanks for the comment Valethar! :)

My nephew is the one who's going to hate me when he's older. His swim trunks were too big so I made sure I got some shots of his cute little plumber's butt. :)

"Hey, I remember you... you're the guy taking the embarrassing pictures of me on the beach!"
Ajay.... is there something you'd like to tell us? Mmmm? :lol:

Very nice candid.

Ajay.... is there something you'd like to tell us? Mmmm? :lol:

:) Yeah I just decided to let that one go. It happens to me way to often. Maybe I need to change my avatar back to something girly. But yknow - even when it was a picture of me I still got called a he! :er:

Thanks for the comment!

Hey.. In my defense, I know 3 people named Ajay, and they're all guys :blushing:

I know how your nephew feels. I can recall getting bagged by my mother and aunt the same way when I was around 5. Some things are just timeless.

Thanks ga shooter! :)

Valethar - I can appreciate that. I haven't come across a lot of girls using the name AJ either. No harm done. :)

Most reactions

Back