Not interested in wide angles or sunsets.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Who said photographers love taking photos of the sunset. This guy couldn't care less:

3356387986_b51047b6d2_o.jpg

That's awesome..... Great sunset going on and he has his big telephoto. I love it and would probably be the same way.

Might he be taking pics of birds in flight in wonderful evening light? Maybe? That's the first idea I'm having ...

:idea: Ah!
Makes sense !!! :D

Hope they're not getting all oily beaches just now???

That is an interesting shot Garbz, I wish I could hold my tripod like that at times but I am usually commiting my second hand to focusing rings :(

Great sunset going on and he has his big telephoto.

So...I had a great sunrise and I got it with my big telephoto, you imply that telephoto lenses are innappropriate for such things :p

:idea: Ah!
Makes sense !!! :D

Hope they're not getting all oily beaches just now???

Actually we got lucky. The boat lost it's load in Moreton bay, and while the media reported that it hit the Sunshine Coast too it only hit the very bottom of it. Noosa is 15km north of where the slick hit.

Not good either way. A storm just completely screwed the cleanup effort too :(

So...I had a great sunrise and I got it with my big telephoto, you imply that telephoto lenses are innappropriate for such things :p

To those nay-seighers out there: A sunrise at 200mm:

2301737526_6cb7f0e7b1_o.jpg

Hahhah I don't mind. I wonder how many people will actually scroll past the top page. I am guilty of just reading the first post in this subforum.

Most reactions

Back