Not mine but sure looked cool.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was out shooting after the sun broke through the clouds this weekend and a guy had this out at the lake. I will confess that I'm not versed in these but this camera looks really cool. Not sure that I'd like to haul it around shooting but I wouldn't mind learning more about it.

Photocon-2018-Day-2-18.jpg Photocon-2018-Day-2-20.jpg Photocon-2018-Day-2-22.jpg

Not sure that I'd like to haul it around ..
Imagine making a photographic field trip back in the old days; camera, tripod, plates, emulsion, dark tent, developer, trays, food, cooking gear, water, food, burro food, a burro, and they were limited to the number of plates they had with them. Ahh, for the good old days!

Imagine making a photographic field trip back in the old days; camera, tripod, plates, emulsion, dark tent, developer, trays, food, cooking gear, water, food, burro food, a burro, and they were limited to the number of plates they had with them. Ahh, for the good old days!

yea...roll film made it too easy. after that, everyone was a "photographer".
ruined the business for the rest of us. you used to have to actually work to take pictures. and...own a pack mule.

Nice; that would NOT be a cheap camera to shoot.

I agree. He said he was shooting some b&w that day.

I KNOW i'd not like to haul that around.

yea...roll film made it too easy. after that, everyone was a "photographer".
ruined the business for the rest of us. you used to have to actually work to take pictures. and...own a pack mule.

I'll stick with my digital and appreciate the past. lol

An 8x10 Deardorff!! Rara avis. Nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back