Not quite sure...

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I can't decide if i like this pic or not...i THINK i do...... but what do you think?

tiles.jpg

I think I'd like it better if you cropped the top so I can't see the wall(?) in the background. Looks better with just the tiles showing.

hrrrm. hard to say. i would use this image as a background image for something but it seems for it to stand out on its own though it has some cool depth of field to it. i agree with the bug that it prolly needs the wall cropped out.

to borrow a term from motcon, I would digif**k this image in photoshop, play around with filters, jack up the saturation, contrast or whatever to make it look funky. then its easier to form an opinion ;)

There is something here. I like the suggestions to crop the top, although I'd reshoot, rather than crop this image. Also I think that it would be better if the horizontal line were parallel to the bottom, or put at a more dramatic diagonal. Maybe a hint of colored flash or reflected colored light to add some emotion.

thanks for the replies. unfortunately i can't reshoot this becuase my dad already filled the cracks in since I managed to get these photos while he was running to the store real fast before filling them. i'll look and see if i have any other pics with better angles, but i can't remember...time for class though! :)

for a seam in a tile floor it looks like the flooring is going nicely.

I must agree the picture doesn't do much, but a nice practice of DOF, etc. Definitely potential for something, just not sure what.

ps..... I think someone has spanked spanky one too many times...

Most reactions

Back