Not to late, am I?

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I just realized there was an introductory place, but I'm still a "TPF Noob" so I guess I am not too late to introduce myself just yet.

I'm 19 years young, and a newly wed as of August 25 2007. I am very active with our family pets, a Siberian Husky, and two cats, who will be seen in a bit of my photo shoots ("Whoopy", I can hear it now! Lol). I am currently in the 'market' for a human model, as my husband is a bit camera shy. :grumpy:

Just purchased my digital Canon Rebel XT the other day and have already taken a few good shots with it, but of course I hope to continue to learn throughout my life in photography!

From a small town of about 900 people in Alberta Canada, and thinking of becoming active in Pet Photography, as my home town has more pets than people, and work my way up from there!

And.. as I am not that good at talking about myself, I'm done. Hope to get to know everyone soon. Toodles!

Welcome. 900 people you say, I live on a compound in Riyadh with more people on it than that - same issue with the pets too. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. Feel free to DHL your cat over to me - cute one that.

Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

Back