*Not work safe* I actually shot portraits! (if you have 56k go make a sandwich)

spike5003

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
broadening my range yet again, heres a series of portraits :)

jacket.jpg

greasemonkey2.jpg

fence9.jpg

fence8.jpg

bike.jpg

trackswide.jpg

why is it that when im gone for like a week i come back and everything is bloody different!

STOP REARRANGING ****! MY SIMPLE MIND CANT HANDLE THIS! ugh

ok now that thats out, comment away people :)

She's very attractive, and the pics are excellent, but there's something about her hair that does not seem to work in this series of shots... Can't quite put my finger on it however.

I really like the second picture. Well composed and nice contrast there. But IMO for example in the last pict. - her eye is not visible. Well, I'd rather see both eyes.

I'm not one to search the web for anything as far as sex appeal and still in these photos, I see them more for the quality of an image than the prior; but, once again I see an image accented well by tracks. I like the last one the best... don't know why, just something about the tracks fading off in the background. Well done on all of them though - very nice.

shes actually my best friend... and yes shes a babe :p

skunkboy said:
I'm not one to search the web for anything as far as sex appeal and still in these photos, I see them more for the quality of an image than the prior; but, once again I see an image accented well by tracks. I like the last one the best... don't know why, just something about the tracks fading off in the background. Well done on all of them though - very nice.

Im sure the skirt sinches the deal.

They are good shots...but in my opinion could do with some wee bits of ps to just eccentuate some of her featers, e.g. lips and eyes...ill be happy to show you :p

I like the last one on the train tracks. The pose is very nice and the tracks provide some nice depth. The only thing I would have changed is that the tips of her feet are cropped.

The next one I like would be the next to the last pic. A little less cluttered background would improve the picture.

She is very pretty but as someone mentioned previously, the hair is a little off in the other pictures... again.. not sure what/how .... can't put my finger on it.

Artemis said:
They are good shots...but in my opinion could do with some wee bits of ps to just eccentuate some of her featers, e.g. lips and eyes...ill be happy to show you :p

edit away man and repost em in here I'd love to see what you can do with them cuz my ps skills are less than amazing

I like one and six. Mostly because of the natural lighting. I like her boobs, but somehow her eyes seem a lot sexier. Since she is your bud maybe try a second photo shoot?

The last photo is my fav. #3 is also great.
Over all good shoots, only thing i'd change is the model. Not to say she isn't pretty but if you shoot her again you guys should flip threw some mags and look at a few pictures.. try and get her in that savy, sexy, ravishing model attitude.
She is deffiently an attractive subject, but dosen't look like she's "in the mood" in all the shoots.

Overall great work though!

Most reactions

Back