Nothing New

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Haven't had a shoot since July. Vacation, catching up on things and double eye surgery have kinda slowed me down but I use this time to go back through my archives to find gems I once passed over. Here are a couple from 2013 that I didn't feel worthy then.

_POR7157-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

_POR0563-Edit
by Bill Grayson, on Flickr

Good thing you had the eye surgery and can see what you were passing over. Hope the surgery went well.

I am glad you dug these up, they are very nice! :)

With posts like this, I think you need to find other things to have surgery on! Lovely work.

Both excellent, but there's just something about cut off jeans that grabs the eye!

Last edited:
Thank you all! I'm seeing (pun intended) more and more that my frames are like handfuls of clay (potential), i am learning to envision the final image and edit accordingly.

Does that make sense?

Thank you all! I'm seeing (pun intended) more and more that my frames are like handfuls of clay (potential), i am learning to envision the final image and edit accordingly.

Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense. You're sounding like Ansel Adams now. :)

These are lovely shots.

Does that make sense?

I totally understand, not that I can do that! LOL

Number 2 is outstanding! If we're picking at nits I'd like it better if her lips matched the red in her shirt but that's just because i don't like pink lipstick. Great work as always.

Most reactions

Back