Nothing-

First I have a question for you: are you a philosopher? I ask this because I ask the same questions about people because I am curious about the human psyche.

Now here is my answer:

The way I see it, no response is pretty much the same thing as many responses; for the most part, just a social condition.

thanks for answering my questions :(

I don't make money philosophering, but I do believe a life unexamined is a life wasted. Although I prefer the mysterious and nefarious underworld of soitude, I believe I reveal enough of my inner being through my imagery, prose and sarcastic sense of humor. I'm a rich and complicated tapestry of deep and intricate thought, subtle subterfuge and cunning trickery. I love long walks on the beach at sunset but enjoy leering at the hot chicks sunbathing all day beforehand.

First I have a question for you: are you a philosopher? I ask this because I ask the same questions about people because I am curious about the human psyche.

Now here is my answer:

The way I see it, no response is pretty much the same thing as many responses; for the most part, just a social condition.

thanks for answering my questions :(

I don't make money philosophering, but I do believe a life unexamined is a life wasted. Although I prefer the mysterious and nefarious underworld of soitude, I believe I reveal enough of my inner being through my imagery, prose and sarcastic sense of humor. I'm a rich and complicated tapestry of deep and intricate thought, subtle subterfuge and cunning trickery. I love long walks on the beach at sunset but enjoy leering at the hot chicks sunbathing all day beforehand.

LOL you sound like you have heard Terence McKenna speak before!

Nah. I've read about him once or twice. I'm not that distant of his age/experience group. In fact I'm older than he was when he died. Certain thoughts are bound to be similar. We probably would have enjoyed a joint together.

Nah. I've read about him once or twice. I'm not that distant of his age/experience group. In fact I'm older than he was when he died. Certain thoughts are bound to be similar. We probably would have enjoyed a joint together.

Wow....I'm very surprised! Well much respect my friend. I have to say, every time I see your name I think about an amazing coffee shop in Amsterdam called Abraxas. Lovely little place! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back