Notification emails

Breezy85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.bcicconephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've unchecked ALL the boxes for receiving emails with notifications. Yet somehow I'm still getting emails. Is there somewhere I may have missed unchecking a box? I can't find it anywhere in my settings where I missed an email notification box. How do I stop the email notifications?

Hi Breezy: I checked your profile and, under Privacy settings, the box for "Receive Site mailings" was still checked. I un-checked it for you and saved the setting. Hopefully that's all it will take!

Hi Breezy: I checked your profile and, under Privacy settings, the box for "Receive Site mailings" was still checked. I un-checked it for you and saved the setting. Hopefully that's all it will take!

I was wondering why I kept getting the emails too, just unchecked it but still get them.

I was wondering why I kept getting the emails too, just unchecked it but still get them.

Okay it's not just me then, cause I have everything unchecked and I still get emails too.

Okay it's not just me then, cause I have everything unchecked and I still get emails too.

The only other way I can think of is, Unwatch all the posts but then might not get the red notification then.

Most reactions

Back