November '04 Challenge Photos - "Speed"

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters
meotter said:
in the first post, the title of the contest is a link... it's at the top right hand corner of his post the word you're looking for is "Speed Photos!"

i don't get picture 12... quartz is speed? accurate quartz movement?

Picture twelve means someone's getting an unwelcome visit from the D.E.A. goons (seriously, that looks enough like real methamphetamine as far as I can tell from comparing with real pictures: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=meth/methamphetamine3.jpg ) :)

Oh wait, all the D.E.A. agents were fired and rehired as D.H.S. antiterrorism goons. You should be safe, unless you also have a koran in your house.

man, i wish i would have joined before the end of the november, i have tons of pictures of car races, i think i could have been a competitor

The winner of this one should have extra time being featured on the mainsite =(

Chase said:
So who is the winner anyway?? lol

I don't have a list of who sent in which photos....and my mod is MIA at the moment! ;)

I don't know...

PS NUMBER 3 IS MY SHOT :roll:

this month's winner is definitley getting shafted since their pic will be on the front page of the forum for like 10 days only....

Ok, peeps, chill out...it's not Chase's fault. Twist does the challenge, and he hasn't been around...hope he's alright...:(

Alright so I'd like to appologize to everyone for this especially Shutterbug (aka Speed Deamon :lol:) . For some reason I thought that I had anounced the winner already...guess I haven't been paying attention. Sorry Speed Deamon.

Anyway as you all know now Speed Deamon submitted photo 3, which was this months winner. Congrats Speed Deamon...I mean Shutterbug!

normal_photo03%7E0.jpg

TwistMyArm said:
Alright so I'd like to appologize to everyone for this especially Speed Deamon. For some reason I thought that I had anounced the winner already...guess I haven't been paying attention. Sorry Speed Deamon.

Anyway as you all know now Speed Deamon submitted photo 3, which was this months winner. Congrats Speed Deamon!

normal_photo03%7E0.jpg

NOOOOO, SPEED DEMON IS THE TITLE OF THE SHOT, not the person who submitted it (Me, [email protected])

I took it three blocks from my house!

http://www.zeppelinrules.org/soundclash/map/conceptual.htm It's first in the second row on my site ;__;

I don't even think we have anyone here on TPF with that screename :p

Most reactions

Back