now I am getting carried away (17 shots)

Congratulations on your new undertaking, even though it is so time consuming I am certain it will pay off. I showed these photos to a few family members and they couldn't stop commenting on how wonderful they were.

fantastic, great stuff lots of really good pics... this kind of shooting wouldnt be possible without digital

Raymond J Barlow said:
Now I need to delete everything of my website, and rework all the images.. 830+, with copyright watermarks, and reduce them to 72 dpi! OMG this will take soooooooo much time. Now the hobby has become a job!

Now you know why I post small images with my copyright :)

Great shots Ray. I'm finally able to look at them as I'm back home and on highspeed. At the resort it was impossible as your shots took way to long to load up.

Eric

I just went back and read the whole post, Wow congrats Ray, That is awesome, I hope it works out for you. Now you can see that we wern't pulling your leg when we tell you how good your photos are! :mrgreen: Please keep us informed on how it turns out!

Bill

Absolutely stunning Ray, love the inflight shots, this is something I've yet to master. Gotten a few good ones but it's all about timing and patience, you do this very well. Curious to know what your setting were?

THEY are all really good as they always seem to be. i would pick #10 if i had to pick one. that kind of clarity in motion still astounds me. great work!

oh my God..FYI..
I really love flying spicies..like birds..

i love all the series you have here ray!

Catches my interest the 10th one...i like it..

absolutely superb...you just get better and better raymond :thumbsup...that first one is stunningly sharp and just perfect timing. all great shots. :D

Im in TOTAL agreement once again with everyone else!! Ys #10 is my fave as well!!!

Well it seems now all your work has paid off and soon you will be turning a profit!! Amazing!!

Thanks you all, I am happy with this series, one of my best days in the field., I like # 12 best myself, I don't know what gets me about those swans, but I love to watch them fly... I also though 13 was funny.. but that's me!

Joat.. I set my ISO to 400 even when the light is good, usually have my aperture at 7.1, and I try to get my shutter speed over 1/1500 for flight shots., if you pick a shot, I will dig out all the #'s for ya.

Shelley!! A profit?? not likely.. I hate to be negative, but marketing wildlife shots is incredibly tough.. there are 10s of thousands of guys who do this much better then I do, but I hope to make the odd buck to help pay for the fuel... 250 bucks this week on fuel alone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back