Now I did it...

kddoublink

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need help ASAP. Hi I'm new! :) I do basic photography like around my area. A friend recently asked me to take the photos at her wedding...

Ok, well obviously I was dumb enough to say yes knowing nothing about lighting and much about my camera. :confused: So basically the Wedding Shower is in 2 days and I have no idea what my settings need to be on my camera. What should my camera be set at? The ISO or anything else. I think I have enough knowledge to get good shots but I'm in trouble. I have a basic Cannon Rebel EOS K2. Any help at all is greatly appreciated! Thank you! :lmao:

I think honestly, you should call your friend and have them hire a professional photographer. Their wedding is going to be one of the most important days of their life, and if you have to ask what settings to use, you'll never do it justice. If you want to shoot weddings, you should do an internship with a local photographer for about a year first.

I completely agree with Matt. As flattering as it is when someone asks you to do a job, if you know you're not prepared/qualified, do them a favor and back out.

This could be a great chance to be a backup photographer, however. Tell your friend to hire a pro and approach the pro about it. You'll learn a ton that day, and your friend will end up with a better quality job. And if you end up with some great shots, too, so much the better!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back