Now that I haz da interwebz again, I just wanted to say...

...To all you people in or near Nashville:

I'm HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :lmao:

Hellooooooo Nashville!!! :mrgreen:

Our house is a wreck.

I desperately need to find my K-cups.

My husband just left for a networking lunch with a friend, and I now have to figure out where and what *I'm* going to eat for lunch...

...BUT WE'RE HERE. :lmao:

::waves::

We are 10 minutes or so south of the city... nearish Berry Hill area... where are the rest of you at? :sillysmi:

(And where the hell can a girl get decent Chinese around here? I hear it's terrible down here, but I'm really dying for some Pork Fried Rice. :biglaugh: )
Welcome to Music City! Obviously the move went (I won't ask if it went well, they never do).

I'm probably about 5 miles further south at most. Harding Place and Nolensville Road area.

Chinese food? In Nashville? This is the south! I don't personally care for Chinese but there is a good place downtown somewhere (went there once with a bunch for lunch, don't remember the name). Google Maps shows a Chinese restaurant just the other side of Franklin Road (couple of miles west of you).

We were just out your way yesterday :sillysmi:

Yeah, yeah, I know the Chinese "sucks" around here. But I wanna see JUST how sucky it is... cause I've been known not to be able to tell the difference between really excellent Chinese and just okay Chinese. :lmao:

As long as the rice is brown and the pork is cooked thoroughly, I'm good. :lol:

At your modem speeds, uploading this post must have taken houuuuuuuuuurs. :)

No, the modem is fine. I was plugged directly into it when I posted this. It's the ROUTER that sucks. :lol:

Most reactions

Back