Nowhere in Brooklyn

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An hour ago, on Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn, from a moving car, with neither opportunity nor desire to stop.
Image.jpg

Interesting, but I can't help feeling it would have been worthwhile to stop!

+1
Sometimes, drive-by shooting can be really interesting, such as when a sense of motion is important. This shot doesn't need motion, however, and I feel would have benefited from more careful consideration.

That's pretty cool for being from a moving car. I've taken pictures from the car sitting at stop lights etc. not when moving but still, I've gotten some good stuff just shooting on the fly. I sometimes seem to do better if I don't actually think too much. Or at all. lol

That's pretty cool for being from a moving car. I've taken pictures from the car sitting at stop lights etc. not when moving but still, I've gotten some good stuff just shooting on the fly. I sometimes seem to do better if I don't actually think too much. Or at all. lol
Thanks so much. It's been called the Zen of photography, but don't claim to be a master, grasshopper . . . :02.47-tranquillity:

drive-by shooting can be really interesting
Ah, photographers. The only people that can say "drive-by shooting is interesting" without anyone wincing. :p

An hour ago, on Atlantic Ave. Brooklyn, from a moving car, with neither opportunity nor desire to stop.View attachment 126537
I sent the image to a friend in Vancouver Washington and he wrote back to say he'd heard of Nowhere Studios, and provided a link. The building is gorgeous inside, with a great roof space, and provides low cost space for creative types like PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!, designers, etc. I guess plenty of photos have been taken of the building. Brooklyn is indeed full of hidden gems.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back