NSFW - Miss S. Boudoir

Well you are off to a full running start for 2012!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

I am not going to go one by one, but will say overall, you have a really nice set and I Love the one with the Hat. (I will also say that I am not a fan of the #7 shot. I think in shots like these the girls have to have pretty
looking feet or at least polished toes)

Congrats to you for all your forward progressions so far. You keep getting better and better.:thumbup:

Nice job with it. Looks like natural lighting.

Next time, Windex the mirror.

Oh snap! Missed it.

Well you are off to a full running start for 2012!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

I am not going to go one by one, but will say overall, you have a really nice set and I Love the one with the Hat. (I will also say that I am not a fan of the #7 shot. I think in shots like these the girls have to have pretty
looking feet or at least polished toes)

Congrats to you for all your forward progressions so far. You keep getting better and better.:thumbup:

Thanks!

Nice job with it. Looks like natural lighting.
Some all natural, some with bounced flash.

Those looked really nice. That "little" room did the trick Light looks very natural and skin tones are even. She also looks very relaxed which prob made it a lot easier. Nice job!!!

Nice photos!

Anyone distracted by extensive tattoos on women? Small ones I can overlook, but the arm filling ones don't do a thing for me. Can't see the point myself. Maybe I'm just an olde pharte.

BTW.....I wasn't commenting on the girls figure when I said the tummy and leg looked wonky. =) I've had a baby and I know your body doesn't stay the same.....lol Oh I know!! :p
Overall, I like the set!! It's nice to see people progress like you have since being here!! Keep up the work!!

Beautiful girl..good work!

(Too bad she got the inked up body though.)

Another home run. I love 1 & 3. The only nit that catches my eye, and take it with some salt, is the straight locked arm in #4.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back