****NSFW***NSFW***NSFW*** Belle Boudoir

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I split a hotel room with a friend and tried my hand for the first time in a hotel room. Mirrors behind the bed, on the ceiling and most of the walls made me scratch my head all afternoon. This image is one from today's shoot. How'd I do?

995401_189303951233549_268146475_n.jpg

1010036_189498127880798_1720929386_n.jpg

Edit: Added image

_POR7640-Edit by WSG Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
I think this particular location in the room makes it feel cheap. The drain, hand dispenser, and plumbing make it look like you can be in a public bathroom. The technical portion is fine though.

Good, but I find the black mirror distracting. I'd normally expect to see some reflections in it of the surroundings.

I split a hotel room with a friend and tried my hand for the first time in a hotel room. Mirrors behind the bed, on the ceiling and most of the walls made me scratch my head all afternoon.

I agree with the posts above...the technical aspects are good but the location leaves a lot to be desired. If you are going to spring for a hotel room...you'll probably want to make sure it's worth it.

A friend of mine (a much better photographer than I'll ever be) went on a European tour, just to shoot some fashion (and some boudoir) in some cool places. When in London, he got a room at a very old and s****y (in a good way) hotel, just so that could shoot boudoir with all of the fancy/antique furniture etc. It was rather expensive, so he found 5-6 other photographers to split the cost and join in on the shoot.

I am just not feeling this one. The colors seem off and it just doesn't flatter the model at all IMO.

Yes, it was a really hard shoot for me, not in my comfort zone working in such a tight space with so many reflective surfaces and I had my lighting all wonky... :'(

Shooting mirrors can be fun if you have enough room to work with them... if not, they can suck! Beautiful model... but this may not be the best shot of her. Curious, what FL was used?

Trever.. I think you and I need to be good friends... :lmao:

Shooting mirrors can be fun if you have enough room to work with them... if not, they can suck! Beautiful model... but this may not be the best shot of her. Curious, what FL was used?

FL? I had a single umbrella and AB800 on that shot, if that's what you mean?

Most reactions

Back