NSFW/Nudity reintroduced to the forums

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm very pleased to announce that we are restoring the NSFW/Nudity Subsection to the site again, and thus allowing those photos and topics to return as a part of the forum.

However, the site administration and moderation staff are committed to keeping the site safe for work and all ages as a whole. As such the NSFW/Nudity subsection will only be usable by Supporting Members of the site and it is only in this section that we will allow the posting of nudity and more risky subject content in photos. Please note that if you post this material in other sections it will be moved into that subjection (even if you are not a Supporting Member).

Membership to the forums is only $25 per year and in addition to access to the subscribers subsection and now the NSFW gallery also comes with increased site storage in the site gallery as well as increased PM storage. We also have competitions running each month where members can have a chance at winning subscription status to the site; and of course nothing stops you putting a site subscription on your Christmas/birthday list ;)

You can find the NSFW gallery here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/nsfw-nude-photos/
or just scroll to the gallery section of the forum and its in there along with all our regular galleries.

If you wish to subscribe there is a link at the bottom of the main forum page, alternately you can follow this link here:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/payments.php

Last edited:
Well now the spam post is gone...and your guys' posts look lost (and silly).

The lesson: Don't reply to spam, just report it. ;)

I thought we were supposed to put a "spam reported!" in the thread, to keep mods from getting inundated with spam alerts? ( I don't mind looking silly, either!) :p

I thought we were supposed to put a "spam reported!" in the thread, to keep mods from getting inundated with spam alerts? ( I don't mind looking silly, either!) :p

What led you to believe that, if you don't mind me asking?

What led you to believe that, if you don't mind me asking?

past discussion on the subject with mods..... ;) but I think I deleted that PM...

So.

Does this include... boudoir and shiz???

Like NOTHING. AT ALL can be posted? Unless it's there?

This is the only benefit to membership. That and the supporting members lounge, where you could use naughty language.

I consider becoming a supporting member sometimes, but them I know I'd be posting nude selfies all the time, and while I'm mean I'm not THAT mean.

So.

Does this include... boudoir and shiz???

Like NOTHING. AT ALL can be posted? Unless it's there?

Depends on content... if there are bare nipples, or other "Naughty Areas" readily visible... it should go to that forum. But it is a Mod call...

Lame. Not worth the $25.00 investment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back