NSFW/Nudity reintroduced to the forums

Lame. Not worth the $25.00 investment.

Nope. Not doin it. :lol:

I have always been willing to support the forum... cheap entertainment, and I like helping people out! But it is sometimes less entertaining than it used to be... and there seems to be less emphasis on learning...

Hadn't really looked at it much until now. I'd pitch in $25/year to support the place though.

...there has never been a doubt in my mind that it was money well spent.When my time comes,I'll re-up.Beyond everything I'm continually learning,the entertainment,as Charlie said,keeps me tuned in.

Can't talk you out of it, you know you want it, you know eventually you will end up getting one. So quit trying to avoid it and just get it over with.

Call all those people at **************** and get them back here!

Well now the spam post is gone...and your guys' posts look lost (and silly).

The lesson: Don't reply to spam, just report it. ;)

I thought we were supposed to put a "spam reported!" in the thread, to keep mods from getting inundated with spam alerts? ( I don't mind looking silly, either!) :p

Why do I have a terrible feeling I might have been the one to say that once? But anyway multiple reports on the same thread/post just get archived into the same report thread in the background; so all that happens is it gets "bumped" if more report it (and we honestly do not get enough reports that we have a backlog). So its not needed to report that something is reported - we don't mind the extra reports (most of us have learned long ago to setup an auto archive for report emails :p)

This is the only benefit to membership. That and the supporting members lounge, where you could use naughty language.

You can also debate and discuss religion, politics, guns and such. Whilst you still must keep within the site rules, we do relax the restricted topics for the Subscribers section. It's mostly a merit system since people pay to be there we hope that in turn they'll ensure to moderate themselves to polite and civil debate :)

This is the only benefit to membership. That and the supporting members lounge, where you could use naughty language.

You can also debate and discuss religion, politics, guns and such. Whilst you still must keep within the site rules, we do relax the restricted topics for the Subscribers section. It's mostly a merit system since people pay to be there we hope that in turn they'll ensure to moderate themselves to polite and civil debate :)

I'll pitch in.. actually sounds like some nice benefits for such an easy contribution. :)

^^ it's even better when members get into pissing matches and as a result sponsor your contribution on your behalf. Then it's a year of cheap pinups and naughty language for FREE!

I'll pitch in.. actually sounds like some nice benefits for such an easy contribution. :)

And just think... we can chat and gossip about non-supporting members and they won't be able to see it!! ;)

^^ it's even better when members get into pissing matches and as a result sponsor your contribution on your behalf.

Yea.. but that cowboy has ridden off into the sunset (for the 2nd time)!

Hey, that's worth it all by itself. :lmao:

Who is that directed towards? :lol:

I wondered why it wasn't in the right thread when I looked earlier. Guess it kinda works here in a twisted sort of way. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back