NSFW * Slideshow - Pole Dancing * NSFW

I read all the comments and went to look a the slide show, I don't usually leave the site for links but I am glad I did this time. Your slide show has much stronger images and shows the athleticism of the sport very well. Some really nice work in there showing off what is being done.

After viewing those images though, this group shot is kind of a let down in the quality of the image, posing and color balance. While the image at first glance has what seems like a nice pleasing warm tone over it, it goes a bit too far with no real white anywhere (especially in their eyes). Your back row is unbalanced, with the ladies all facing different directions, one facing straight on, two other slightly angled and the far left one really angled (this leaves a big gap between her and the one next to her). It might have looked better to angle them all so they were facing to the center, turned in at similar angles. It would have also centered the pole as you almost ended up with the pole growing out of a head. Also, that gal back row left has her foot sticking up awkwardly in front of one of the others. If you had turned the ladies like I suggest above, you could have had a more symmetrical look with the legs of the two on the outside at a similar angle to the one on the right side of the image which is not sticking up in the air awkwardly.
Another small nit, but the two ladies on the arms of the couch would have looked much better as book ends if their legs were similarly posed like the one on the right side of the image.
I'm with a few others on the lady on the floor, it seems off balance and off center, can't really see her face. Another problem of her position is that the perspective gives the appearance that she is really huge in the shoulders and thighs. Perhaps some other position where she were on the floor in front with a more relaxed pose to somewhat match the others.

I watched your slide show and the photos a great very sex

I love seeing the strength, power, agility and flexibility of lots of differnt skinny women wearing five-inch platform heels, and matching bra and panties sets.

Thanks Tony S for your detailed suggestion, it's all been noted down for my next big group shoots.

Parker219 - Not sure if she's single :)

Thanks to the rest :)

I do like the photos on your site, good lighting from what i can tell, just watching the video. think the group shot would habe been great if you could have had the blonde on the ground up on the pole in a position right above the girls. would have given a bit more context.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back