newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
two more from the "trashion" series.

trash2.jpg

trash1.jpg

The whole 'backseat of the car, can anyone see me outside' look and feel of the first is really nice and erotic. But her skin...it looks hairy or something. What's going on there?

The second IMHO doesn't work without the carwindows (the tones are better though).

pascal

idk, this is the first time i've done a bw conversion like i did here. . . it was supposed to look sort of grungy i guess, but hairy? nope, i wasn't after hairy, hehe. thanks fo the comment

the conversion has a bout a bazillion layers, including grain, sharpening effects, blah blah blah, and the nik bw tonal enhancer filter. the second one i used a little different settings on the nik filter i think.

I actually like both shots and thinks theres nothing wrong with them. I dont see a "hairy" skin it looks very rugged/urban/grungish tone. It is a veryy erotic and sexxy pose.

Definitely looks more grungy to me then hairy. Nice series. I really like the idea of the backseat of the car.

I like them but have a question. Where did you want your point of focus to be? At the moment it appears to be on her shirt instead of her face. My only critique would be that her shirt is sharp while her face is slightly out of focus. Aside from that, these area impressive, well lit, exposed and the posing hints at naughty without showing anything... well... naughty. :D

it just looks like she has goose bumps...as some people do when they are about to get down...

nice shots

I don't like what you did to the eyes. It looks like you tried to sharpen the eyes but also sharpened the eye lashes. If you did that go back and just sharpen the eyes. But great images in general.

thanks for all the comments guys, yeah focus isn't on the face, but i didn't want it to be. I had considered that, but eh idk, i didn't feel like it mattered that much here, and i wanted the crotch area you don't see to be in focus. like if her face was sharp you would be looking at that more when for me its more about whats being suggested,and that means skin+unbuttoned pants needed to be sharp.

erave, i did lose something in the eyes in my processing, but i didn't sharpen them, i softened around them, i def want the eyes to not look as muddy, thanks ill see what i can do!

Most reactions

Back