nswf a bit

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100415_0257 (Medium) (Small).jpg

Given the nature of the composition (some curves and lots of lines), I'd like to see you try this in B&W with a little contrast. That would emphasize form (which to me, is what this shot is all about...the contrast between curves and then lines).

Given the nature of the composition (some curves and lots of lines), I'd like to see you try this in B&W with a little contrast. That would emphasize form (which to me, is what this shot is all about...the contrast between curves and then lines).
oh.. idk...

I understand your point but like it less in bw. I wanted these soft tones.. I'll try again t see if there's a bw edit I like more :)

I see you followed the rule of third! :laugh2:

I think the background is too similar to the skin tone. I agree with joew that it needs more contrast and maybe a b&w.

I think the background is too similar to the skin tone. I agree with joew that it needs more contrast and maybe a b&w.
Thank you for your opinion!

(But I wasn't asking about the picture) :)

I like it as is.
I dont imagine this being as nice in B&W. I think a conversion would take away from the soft visual affect.
there's enough contrast between the skin, the background, and the outfit for things not to start blending together.
very nicely done.

oh.. idk...

I understand your point but like it less in bw. I wanted these soft tones.. I'll try again t see if there's a bw edit I like more :)

I absolutely get your point about the skin tones and softness to the photo (as opposed to more contrast). If the ideal then would be a different background. Maybe a soft white. Maybe a different color. But I think you could keep that soft feel with a different background.

Its an interesting shot as is, like the soft tones and esp. the hands and nails, creating a slightly cheeky shot, excuse the pun. Very nice

I like it as is.
I dont imagine this being as nice in B&W. I think a conversion would take away from the soft visual affect.
there's enough contrast between the skin, the background, and the outfit for things not to start blending together.
very nicely done.
oh thank you... I feel relieved now!
images

I absolutely get your point about the skin tones and softness to the photo (as opposed to more contrast). If the ideal then would be a different background. Maybe a soft white. Maybe a different color. But I think you could keep that soft feel with a different background.
yeah I understand what you're saying, I agree that it would be better with soft white. I'll certainly try it.
Thank you, I appreciate your thoughts!

Its an interesting shot as is, like the soft tones and esp. the hands and nails, creating a slightly cheeky shot, excuse the pun. Very nice
oh thank you!
feel like I'm not crazy :)

She has hands and nails? ... Crikey! Yes, she does indeed, now I see them.

I agree that it would look better shot against a soft white background... in my personal opinion.

I like the overall softness of the photo. I don't think it needs more contrast or bw.

She has hands and nails? ... Crikey! Yes, she does indeed, now I see them.

I agree that it would look better shot against a soft white background... in my personal opinion.
thank you for telling me your opinion :)

I like the overall softness of the photo. I don't think it needs more contrast or bw.
thanks! :)

I really like this shot, great job on everything! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back